This is a good question to ask before you spend any money on MLM lead generation options needed in building your MLM business.
In the first place, why would you want to go about MLM lead generation?
Over the years, the MLM business has gotten a black eye due to the over hyped promises of money and freedom. Very few people have ever attained a high level of success in any MLM business. And even fewer have ever been able to keep the level of achievements over a period of time.
But that does not make MLM companies bad. Nor does it make the opportunities they afford the average person as means to make extra money or even as a way to drastically change your lifestyle.
In fact, MLM lead generation is the way to do it.
There are two big benefits of MLM lead generation:
1. It gets you away from approaching your relatives and friends. If you have been doing more than one MLM business over the years, you may have already approached them and used up your credibility when you were unsuccessful.
2. MLM lead generation is a duplicable way to build your business that you can actually pass on to your downline. Any successful network marketing business will tell you that one of the major components of success is duplication. Anyone can purchase leads and work them over the phone or through the internet with the use of an autoresponder.
Now that you know some of the benefits of buying MLM lead generation and how to market them, let us now take a look at the characteristics of the best MLM lead generation result.
1. How many times are these leads sold? A lot of MLM lead companies sell their leads over and over. You will be calling a prospect that has already been marketed to. You would typically want to have leads that are exclusively yours.
2. How old are these leads? Would you rather call on a prospect that has expressed an interest in the past 48 hours or in the past 48 days? Being able to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak, is a great advantage of a fresh MLM leads.
3. How many leads do you acquire for your money? It is obvious that the more MLM leads you have generated, the more leads you can buy at a time. This is especially crucial when you are first starting or when you are helping your downline get started.
4. What is the quality of these lead? Nothing compares to an effective MLM lead generation that has both a phone number and email address along with a few qualifying answers to questions like “”How much can you invest to get started”” or “”How soon do you want to get started”” or “When is the best time to contact you?””.
If a prospect client is answering these types of questions, you are getting a much better quality lead than if you just have a name and email address.
5. What should the response rate be? In time, this will improve as your skill level at working your MLM lead generation improves. But the newer and higher quality leads will give you a better response rate even when your skill level is still low.
These are some of the ideal MLM lead generation qualities. Always be careful when choosing a place to get your leads.
Filed under: Network Marketing