To succeed in MLM, you need a steady supply of new MLM leads that are anxious to get started in this business opportunity. MLM lead vendors know this little information, too, and they can see you coming a mile away. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could custom tailor your MLM leads?
This can pose a problem for all but the super savvy network marketers and persons with extra-ordinary telephone skills.
Here are five basic reasons you may want to consider generating your own MLM marketing leads:
1. Cost. Generating your own MLM leads can, of course, save you a lot of money if you spend the time to set up solid advertising campaigns.
Like a lot of leads companies on the web, you would not bear the high cost of employees either. Your cost to generate your own leads will be your advertising costs and any other tools you may be using such as auto responders and lead capture pages.
2. Custom Surveys. When you yourself are the lead generator, you have total control over the questions you want to ask your prospects. You can just qualify or disqualify leads based on the questions they have answered on your lead capture page.
It is a wise idea to always run a “Comments or Questions” or “Tell Me about You” space on your lead capture page.
Not every prospect, of course, will fill these fields out but when they do it will be the most valuable piece of information you receive next to their name and number. Anything a prospect is willing to share with you before the initial contact is like an icebreaker.
3. Responsive. MLM leads that you have generated by yourself are normally much more responsive than leads that you would have purchased from a leads vendor. Possibly, they have not been contacted by several different network marketers, frustrating them, and their name has not been sold over and over again by some of the leads vendors.
Leads that you generate are as new as you can get and they are exclusive to you.
4. Real-Time Leads. One of the most popular reasons for a network marketer to generate his or her own MLM leads is that you can obtain them in real-time.
This is especially powerful for persons who are in the higher ticket business opportunities and they need the highest quality lead they can get. Nothing beats having company specific real-time leads in your inbox waiting to be contacted about your opportunity or product.
5. Quality. When you buy MLM leads from a vendor, you are buying a list of names and contact details that have been generated in a generic fashion to maximize the response rate of the lead generators advertising campaign. These MLM leads are seldom generated from the most targeted means of advertising.
These leads are not selling them on any particular type of business. When you are using this kind of lead, you really don’t know what type of business they may be interested in. In the end, you are left to sorting and this can be a time consuming process. Generating your own MLM leads with a website, gives you control over the changes you need.
These are just several reasons you may want to consider generating your own MLM leads for your specific product or business opportunity. It could certainly make a big difference in how effectively you market your program.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Filed under: Network Marketing